I'm not a big fan of mascaras because my lashes are short and thin and tend to fall or break everytime I remove the product. Until I became a make-up artist and these mascaras started to be as my life savers especially if I forgot to bring any fake lashes. I've been searching for a good mascara that wont compromise my budget. When my friend bragged how wonderful maybelline's mascaras are-- not to mention that I've read a lot of awesome reviews about it, I hurriedly went to Watson's and took one of their best sellers.
So I got...
Lashes not curled.
- spoon shaped brush that scoops the lashes up and gives a look like it was curled
- has miniature fibers that helps with lengthening the lashes
- affordable (P449); yes it's cheap for me, since you will really get what you paid for
- cute purple packaging! :)
- easy to remove using eye make up remover; no worries for me!!
- no irritation
- may clump a bit if you use too much
I was impressed! I love maybelline's mascaras now and will try more from their line. This mascara gave me the volume and length that I want in an instant. The wand made the application easier. I recommend this to all the girls who wanted to achieve falsies-like lashes!
Have you tried any of Maybelline's mascaras? Share it!