oday, I will be reviewing Ever Bilena's Matte lipsticks. Honestly, I'm
not a fan of matte lipsticks simply because it dries out my lips easily.
But since I need it for my gigs, I decided to get some not only for me
but also for my clients. There were a lot of varieties to choose from but I only bought 3 because those were the only stocks I found useful.
- it has tiny pot of lip gloss to give moisture on your lippies (2in1 huh?)
- affordable; its price is P155.
- lasted 3-4 hours (not bad at all)
- locally available
- the black packaging doesn't look cheap, though its lighter than the usual pricey lipsticks
- pigmented and smooth
- since it's matte, it can easily dry out your lips so be sure to damp lip balm first
- there's a smell that I don't really like but that doesn't bother me too much
This is great for locally-made product. I love how it works and glides easily on my lips. I would like to recommend this to those ladies who want to "save" rather than "spend". For me, this can be somehow a good dupe for MAC matte lipsticks. I might gonna try mauvey once I found one.
Have you ever tried any Ever Bilena matte lipsticks? Share it!