Friday, September 21, 2012

Skin79 Hot Pink BB Cream Review

BB creams were in demand now a days. I admit that I'm one of those girls who went gaga over these creams. Seriously, who can't resist a facial product which offers all the things that you've been looking for?

As per Wikipedia:

BB cream is promoted as an all-in-one facial cosmetic product to replace serum, moisturizer, primer, foundation, and sunblock. It can be worn alone as a tinted moisturizer, over serum and moisturizer as a regular foundation, and under powder, depending on the desired amount of coverage.

See? Isn't it very interesting?

A lot of brands came up with this kind of cream so it's very hard to find a good one that will keep what they have promised.I've been searching and searching all over the net for a good BB cream. (I don't want to compromise my skin though. LOL) Until I found out about Skin79 BB cream products.

Skin79 is a well-known brand for its wide range of original BB cream products. Good thing I have a friend in California, he purchased it and our boss brought it for me when he came here.

And here it is! My Skin79 Hot Pink BB Cream!! YAY!! :)


Why did I choose hot pink BB cream over the other creams that they have?
- comes in color pink container (duh. LOL. very girly)
- for normal skins
- it has SPF
- whitening formula which I like!
- it controls sebum
- it improves the appearance of wrinkles
  (A lil information, my skin is prone to wrinkles. That's why I love products that can diminish the appearance of my premature wrinkles.) 




Let's see what it looks like... ;)


It has a pale grayish undertone. But it's okay, I know it will blend well.



I told you it will blend well. :) Look, it somehow hid my veins. Now, that's very impressing!

What I  like about this product are:

- it has a mild scent which I like so much
- a small amount will work perfectly fine to cover the entire face
- it comes in a pumping bottle which I find very hygienic and can control the amount I want to use
- blends perfectly even though it has a greyish undertone
- it didn't give my face any allergic reactions (yay! for that.)
- it has a whitening and wrinkle improvement properties.
- lightweight
- can be used when you're in a hurry since you doesn't need a lot of products to prep your face, one product will do the work.

Cons:

- has one shade only
- not ready/available locally, you can find one but it's pre-order

Will I recommend this product?
Definitely a yes! :)

Do you use BB creams too? What BB cream products you already tried? Feel free to share!

Hugs <3 Ehmjay


1 comment:

  1. Very nice review of Skin79 Hot Pink BB Cream, it's so detailed. Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for sharing us your review. I will wait for your another make up reviews! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers