Saturday, September 29, 2012

Photoshoot: Vaness del Moral

Hi everyone!

Dream Movers Agency in collaboration of Team DC had a photoshoot at DC fashion studio last September 24, 2012. And guess what? I was one of the make-up artist! I got the chance to do Vaness del Moral's, one of the starstruck avengers, make-up. It was a breeze working with her because she's so nice and very down to earth. Literally down to earth because all she did was roll on the floor while doing the shoot.

Here are the pictures during the shoot:

                                                                 Preparing for the shoot. :)

                     With Jovit Sanguyo, Vaness del moral and Don Cristobal. (whats with the eyebags!)


Here's one of the finished picture *wink*
Credits:
Photographer: Charvin Torne
Hairstylist: Jovit Sanguyo 

Products I used:

NOTE: Vaness adviced me not to use any MAC products on her because it's too strong that it gives her pimples.

Face:
- kryolan concealer
- kryolan foundation
- FS in organza
- FS in rajah (for contouring)
- NYX box of smokey look collection (I used the blush palettes for the cheeks)
- Rice Powder in Natural

Eyes:
- NYX box of smokey look collection
- Nichido KOHL pencil in onyx
- Maybelline gel liner
- IN2IT brow powder
- Etude House brow mascara in #2
- Eyelash Diva for the eyelashes

Lips:
- Sophie in Red Pepper
- Victoria's Secret lipgloss

What do you think of her looks? :)

1 comment:

  1. Great Talent! Amazing art.. I am so jealous. Loving your blog kababayan, keep posting. i love pinay beauty bloggers <3

    I'M NOW FOLLLOWING SO THAT I CAN KEEP YOU ON MY LIST,
    I HOPE YOU CAN FOLLOW BACK
    fashionerza.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers