Friday, September 21, 2012

Featured Photographer: Charvin Torne

Atleast once or twice a month, I will show you some of my random works from various photographers with various models. If you want to see my complete works, simply click and like this Epitome of Color and Style Page.

My featured photographer for this week will be Charvin Torne of DC Fashion Studio with models Heather de Leon and Jennevie Luna.








Photographer: Charvin Torne
Models: Heather de Leon and Jennevie Luna
Designer: Don Cristobal
Hair and Make-up: Ehmjay Bornales
Location: DC Fashion Studio



Of course, will I let them win over me? LMFAO

What do you think?? :)

3 comments:

  1. Sayang, I'm already retired from modeling we could have worked together when I used to model. I love your works on the models!

    xoxo,

    Iya

    http://youtube.com/missplpify
    http://missplpify.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why not? We can still work together pa din naman. :) Want mo ba? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THE LAST ONE :)
    AWESOME PHOTOS!
    GREAT PHOTOGRAPHY.
    I followed your blog, I hope you can follow back

    fashionerza.blogspot.com

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers