Sunday, September 16, 2012

EYELASH DIVA FLYING COLORS SERIES

 Hi everyone! Obviously I've been busy again for this week. (nothing's new eh?) LOL. My 2-day first openshoot for models was successful and I would like to thank all the people who participated on the said event, "Meet the Bride". It was so tiring yet so fun! :)

Anyway, let's get start! I'll be featuring Eyelash Diva again, but this time I'll be showing two of their "Flying Colors" series. 



                      TA-DAH!! :) Eyelash Diva's Flying Colors! These lashes are genuine, fashionable, colorful, intricately handmade and very soft and lightweight "feather" made lashes. I chose these to my "Black et Couleurs" Openshoot for Photographers, because my concept is to create an avant-garde look but I don't want to exaggerate it, I still want to make it simple and glamorous.

                     
                                                First was the Purple Black 01 Double Wave Full Lashes. 


                             I decided to use this lashes because it gives a playful but still glamorous look which is right for the concept I created that time. 


         CREDITS:
Model: Heather de Leon
Photographer: Allan Manalac





Second, was the re-JOYCE me lashes. I love it so much! :) I chose this to create a dramatic look yet still gives avant-gardeish look. 


CREDITS:
Model: Katherine dela Paz of 24K girls
Photographer: Allan Manalac

I know everyone is asking: "Is is heavy?" LOL!


CREDITS:
Model: :)
Photographer: Kayle Ann Lucero

You can see it right, that's me! LOL. I tried it and yes, some were heavy and some were not. It depends with the style of the lashes that you're going to choose. These lashes are best when doing avant-garde or out of this world concepts.

Have you tried any lashes like these before? :)

4 comments:

  1. I really love your blog! It reminds me of my modeling days! teehee..^_^ you're definitely a triple threat! You have the face and physique of a model and a creativity and skill of a mua!

    followed your blog!

    xoxo,

    Iya

    http://youtube.com/missplpify
    http://missplpify.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks iya! :)

    You're pretty as well, hope to see you again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have all the skills girl! :) Followed your blog for tips and tricks!

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ms. Ehm! Thanks for following! you surprised me! Thanks you so much! hehe The lashes are vavavoom! It's fierce! will browse your older post! You're so pretty! Have a nice day! - Pretty Thrifty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers