Last time (can't remember exactly the date), MAC Eastwood invited me to be their guest make-up artist. As a token, MAC gave me 2,000php worth of make-up products. They let me choose what I want and ended up getting the MAC studio finish concealer and MAC lipstick in Russian red (so lucky they have it on stock that time!).
So let's get it started! ;p
And wish was granted, this baby is all mine now!
I chose NC30, since I think it's the safest color to use for my clients especially for my models cause they're normally fair skin.
Patted a small amount over my mole. Can you see the mole?? :) It's hardly noticeable! How lovely it is!
What I like about this product:
- very portable, it's as big as MAC eyeshadow cases. It won't take too much space in your kikay kit.
- lightweight yet will give you full coverage!
- blends well
- with SPF 35!
- it covers imperfections perfectly.
- didn't give me breakouts
What I don't like about this product:
- unhygienic. I find pot-typed products very unhygienic. Need to use a brush especially if you have long nails, the cream might stick inside your nails.
- pricey. But it's worth paying for!
Will you recommend this?
Let's move on to the next product.
The MAC Matte Lipstick in Russian Red! :)
I heard a lot of good reviews about this lipstick. When I was the guest make-up artist, this color was currently out of stock. And I tell you, a lot of customers been looking for this! So it made me curious and wonder what's with this color and these girls go gaga?
FACT: Russian red is MAC's number 1 selling lipstick in 8 countries! This was described as "the perfect red lip"- not too cool, not too warm and not too deep in fact, it's incredibly rich! It's matte, which I uber love because I'm not a fan of glossy lipsticks,.
Will you recommend this product?
And I'll be leaving you a picture where I used these products.
Products I used:
- MAC studio finish concealer in NC30
- Kryolan foundation
- Fanny Serrano in Organza
- Rice Powder in Natural
- Dollface Eye Candy Palette
- Maybelline gel liner
- NYX box of smokey look collection
- Nichido KOHL pencil in onyx
- Eyelash Diva for the eyelashes
- IN2IT brow powder
- Etude House brow mascara in #2
- Dollface 6 pc contour and blush palette
- MAC lipstick in Russian red
Model- Roan Ycasas Leishner
Photographer- Glen Magtibay
What concealer are you using?