Saturday, September 8, 2012

Charm PRO 21-pc. Professional Makeup Brush Set

Yihee, I'll be posting my second blog for this month! Hopefully it'll be consistent. ;p It's 6:24am here and this will be just a quick post since I have my gig in an hour. (I'll be in a hurry again... lol)

Anyway, I'll be showing you my new set of brushes. It's Charm PRO 21-pc. Professional Make-up Brush Set. This was gifted to me by one of my good friend as gift for my bday. You know who you are, thank you so much for the gift!! :)


Yihee!! :) BRUSHES!!!


                               You can buy this through online too! Just like Charm Makeup Brushes' facebook.

                                  You'll get this for Php 3,450 free shipping! Now, how wonderful is that?
                                                                       OR
                 You can visit  any Pure Beauty stores (I guess they do all have Charm Brushes) to get this.


The logo. :)


These brushes were made of using animal and synthetic hair. (unfortunately, as much as I wanted to show you each brushes that are included in this set, I cannot because I'm using my phone as my camera, so some photos were blurred.) 


The Charm PRO Makeup Brush Set includes :

1. Dual Fibre Brush
2. Large Powder Brush 
3. Small Powder/Blush Brush
4. Foundation Brush
5. Angled Contour Brush
6. Concealer Brush
7. Wet/Dry Eyeshadow Brush
8. Eye Shader Brush
9. Tapered Blending Brush
10. Angled Shading Brush
11. Pencil Point Brush
12. Precise Crease Blending Brush
13. Flat Liner Brush
14. Precise Concealer Brush
15. Angled Liner/Brow Brush
16. Bent Liner Brush
17. Eyebrow Defining Brush
18. Mini Fan Brush
19. Brow Spoolie/Lash Brush
20. Fan Brush
21. Retractable Lip Brush

The brushes were nice and soft. One thing I don't like about it is, the large powder brush shreds a lot. Makes me worry it's gonna lost all of it's hair. LOL Talking about being bald eh? ;p But yeah, all in all this set satisfies me. :)

Will I recommend this? Of course yes! :)

4 comments:

  1. Awesome brushes! Wow!! I can't wait to get my own set of brushes.
    I'm a new follower. Hope you could follow back. :)

    -Iya
    http://iyaboto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you still gonna be in MAC Eastwood this weekend? I might drop by and buy something there. ^_^ Its such a small world. Thank you for being super duper helpful to me and my friend that time!

    I hope we could hang out one of these days! ^_^

    xoxo,

    Iya

    http://youtube.com/missplpify
    http://missplpify.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I want to have this brush set too!
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete
  4. Php 3, 450 is too expensive for me :( Do you know other brands similar to this that costs atleast Php 1, 500?
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers