Sunday, May 22, 2011

Tea Tree Oil and Concealer Haul


I'm quite alarmed with what's happening on my face. These past few weeks, I am having break-outs and dryness. I'm not sure what could be the cause but I noticed that after having my period. Ugh.

So, here's my haul for this week. I'm into tea-tree oil treatment right now. LOL I read a lot of blogs giving positive reactions about this Body Shop Tea
Tree Oil. My frustration made me buy one. ;p

What I bought: Fashion21 Tea tree oil two way cake, Ever Bilena Concealer and Body Shop's Tea Tree Oil
The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil. I love how it made my pimples less visible, plus it dried them out. So, I'm still continuing it and hopes that it will really work for me.

Fashion 21 Tea-tree Oil two way cake in number 3. So far it didn't give me any breakouts. I'm using this for 2 weeks now.


Ever Bilena Concealer in Velvet Nude. This is my first time to use this shade. I always use soft beige but unfortunately it was out of stock in Robinsons East so I have no choice. hhe. So far its good but it gives me too white-ish complexion so I really need to replace it with soft beige.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers