Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Kreativ Blogger Award

This will be my second time to have an award. I wanna say thank you to Zarina for tagging me in this award. Thanks sis! :)

And so I have to tell you 10 things about me.

1. I love frozen yogurt so much! (esp. Red Mango)
2. Addicted to this Belgian Chocolate Milk Tea (not pretty sure about its name)

picture from Kitten

3. I hate earthworms.. EWW (I won't put picture because I really hate 'em.. really)

4. I love watching my boyfriend's band (SAIA Band)

Yes, he's with MC Castro of Singing Bee (ABS-CBN). He's the bass guitarist wearing red shirt. (Im so proud of my Baby ;p) If you want to watch their gig, just ask me for their schedules ok? :)

5. I'm so impulsive that I want to buy everything without thinking twice or how much will be left for me after buying it. (I hate it swear, Im practicing to spend less or don't spend at all.)

6. I love pink stuffs! Im so girly.. LOL

7. I'm a frustrated designer. I used to design my own gowns. hhe

8. I love McDonald's fries! I don't want any fries other than Mcdonald's fries. The cute part is that I want to eat it with gravy. hhe. Yumyum!9. I love RNB's. Actually any kind of music will do but I'm not into rock musics.

10. Im not a fan of ice creams. :)

And so I have to tag this as well to 10 bloggers.

1. Mayen

2. Kitten

3. Oyen

4. Katrina

5. Barbie

6. Mia

7. Rosey

8. Lenae

9. Taya

10. Lumi




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers