Friday, November 9, 2012

Review: Maybelline Fit Me in shade 220

Hi everyone!

Past few days were hella busy. Oyeah! :) I've been doing make-up gigs again and been preparing for the up coming fashion show this coming December 15,2012. But of course, I don't want to leave my blog hanging... again. Let's get start, shall we? ;p

For today I'll be reviewing Maybelline's Fit Me press powder in shade 220. I bought this product from my friend, Momi Joi. She asked me last 3 months ago if what I want to buy from walmart because her parents will send them balikbayan box. (Her mom works at Walmart btw.)

I was really planning to buy laptop, because it's way cheaper there compare here in Manila. But since I'm not sure what are the right specs for me, I decided to pick makeup then. So, I started browsing at Walmart.com for the products I wanted  to buy but unfortunately none of it were available. *sad* I ended up checking Maybelline's line and this little black square thingy got my attention. I actually chose two, but the other one was opened already/used, I dunno why. Well, my friend decided to give it to me. YEY! ;p Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take a picture of it yet so I "might" post a different review for it. Oh well, are you ready to see what it looks like???


 TADAH!!!!

Maybelline says:

"This powder will give you a natural coverage that leaves the skin the way it is meant to be, fresh, breathing and flawless, no oils, no waxes, no nonsense."

Pros:

- wide range of shades
- cheap; I bought this for only Php 250! Not bad at all
- light weight
- doesn't have any unusual smell
- very natural and glides smoothly on face
- cute packaging; it comes in a black square box/case

Cons:

- the plastic case was cheaply made, it's a bit flimsy so be careful when using it
- puff and mirror were under the powder; very inconvenient if you're ina hurry
- not long lasting
- locally not available

Will I buy this again?

No. This product didn't reach my expectations. I like Maybelline's Clear Smooth press powder way better than this.

My opinion?

If you're looking for a long-lasting press powder which will give you medium coverage, this product will be a big NO for you. I find this product very light and easily goes off. But if you just want a shine-free looking face, then maybe this product is for you (though you might need to retouch every now and then). But all in all, I really don't regret buying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers