This will be just a simple post, no review, no haul... I'll be showing you some of the items I've been dreaming to have for. Hopefully, if God permits, I can have all of these before the year ends. (Literally crossing my fingers right now. *wish wish wish*)
So, let's start!
10. Sigma Brushes - Any set of Sigma brushes will definitely make me happy! I've been eyeing these brushes for years. I can't wait to hold and own them. (Santa Claus, please?)
9. Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1- My eyes were stuck in this tablet since I saw it! Dude, I like Samsung better than Apple products... I'm not a techy girl but the reason why I want it because I think I need it, specially if a client wants to see my folios. It'll be more convenient and easy for makeup artist like me. (trying to make an excuse to buy it, right?)
7. OCC Lip Tar
6. Nurturing Force Twinkle not Wrinkle eye primer- I'm so inlove with this primer! I'll do a review once I have it already, okay?? ;)
5. Naked Palette from Urban Decay
4. HP V5061u- one of my priority to have. :)
How about you? What's your Christmas wish?