Saturday, January 7, 2012

NEW MAKE UP MINI TRAINCASE


A-huh! This was my Christmas gift for myself! And my boyfriend bought me a lot of stuff, (early Christmas gift) I won't post it here anymore since I'm too lazy and just working on my blog here in the office. :) It's hard to post when there are restrictions. grrr. I bought this @ Quiapo for P1,200! Not bad at all eh? The case is quite small for someone like me who's doing make up gigs. It's really small, I thought it's already big! LOL. Anyway, my next plan will be.... buy a new trolley traincase. :) wih! :) Cross-fingers!!!

3 comments:

  1. little? wow...i feel like i need to work on my make up collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh girl! That for 1,000+ lang? Ok na!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @lydz, yes thats just a small make up kit. :) i thought at first its big, but then when I already put my stuffs... I realize that I need to change it immediately to a bigger one. :)

    @pattita, yes, cheap right?! :) I bought it at quiapo! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers