Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Year-end Event

It's been a long time since I opened my blog and I missed posting!! :( I've been very busy with my career-o-passion. LOL I'm bust working at night and busy doing my passion after shift. Anyway, I just wanna update you what happened to me these past few months or last year.

I attended a fashionshow last December 30,2011 called "The Big Show". It held at Excess Super Club, Timog. I'm with the other make-up artists, Miss Paloma Moon (body paint fashion) and Miss Kim Domingo (glamour fashion). I did the avant garde fashion, and hell it's so fun! :)
Together with the other photographers the event went successfully.




My high-fashion avant garde look. (Sorry I was in a hurry that time I was not able to make it look like more avant. LOL)


My Designer, Jorel Castano


Oha, SIGA! :) hhi


Special thanks to: Sir Ronald Cu-Unjieng, Sir Jelo Blanco, Sir Benedict Asuncion, Sir Advan Remirez, Sir Gelo Macadaan and Sir Nico Yabut.

My models:
Ann Miranda, Heather de Leon, Klyne Bernardez and Danise Amano.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers