Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Girl Power Nail Art + New Haul

This week has been very hard for me. But then, I know I can over come these problems. I'm still looking at the brighter side and keeping the good vibes coming! ;p

So this is my Girl Power Nail Art. This is for women who are strong enough to face new challenges everyday with a smile and with confidence.

aren't they so girly and funky?? I'm so lovin' it. :)


Those pointed polishes are crayon nail art polishes! I'll post a review once I find time.
I bought these items at Watsons Eastwood.


These are from Elsa (one of the FUNKZ in facebook). More to come tomorrow ;p


And, these are from Phoebe's Merchandise. Some decals and 2 nail art polishes.

Wooh, another haul for my collection! :P

Hope you like it.

--ehmjay

6 comments:

  1. Love this mani! Sorry you're having a challenging week. Hope it gets better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love pink! :)

    Hope things get better!

    www.beautyblogxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's gorgeous! i love pink! please make a step by step tutorial on how you did your nails.thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing girly and cheerful manicure! I hope things will go better :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute mani :-)
    nice goods you've got :-D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers