Saturday, June 18, 2011

O-sickness Week

Well, this week is effin' full of sickness. First, I got this skin disease called pityreasis rosea. Good thing, it just lasted for less than 2 weeks. YEY! Second, I got this thing called sore eyes or pink eyes. I have mine on the left. :( It hurts a lot, and I really hate having sore eye. :(

But anyway, I'm almost over it now. Hopefully everything's gonna be okay. I've been absent to work for four days now and I hate the idea that my salary will be affected. :( So yeah, I still need to take care of myself, drink a lot of water and eat enough food plus vitamins since I work at night.

I'm still looking for my camera because I have something to share with you guys, but I don't know where is that camera. :) I'll post my nail art once I find it okay?!

For now, I'll just leave you guys the latest pictures that I have:




From two of the most awesome photographers of MPC!


1 comment:

  1. Oh I so feel you! :|
    I experienced having bacterial sore eyes on Finals week and it was sooooo painful especially when both of your eyes get infected :| I wasn't able to retake my biology exam, hence, receiving a freaking 2.75 grade :((

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers